quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012

I grew up in southern England where I studied fashion design.
After graduating I moved to London where I lived and worked for many years.
Next stop!! Long Beach, California. I lived here for two years, which I adorded, before moving back to England.
Itchie feet again and I found myself in Portugal and this is where i've been for the last eight years and now call home!!
I live by the beach with my cat 'Mouse' and scruffy doggie, Poppy.
This is where I create!! Paint, design and make accessory's...

My loves.....................
Gnombes, Snowglobes, Flowers, Lovehearts, Music, 1950's and 1970's stylie.

At the moment I love running and drinking cha verde.

You can also see me on;
www.facebook.com/ClaireNelsonEsch
www.twitter.com/c_nelsonesch
society6.com/ClaireNelsonEsch

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário